Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

We love funky music and saxophones!

Joe (age 5) says:

"My mum plays the saxophone a lot. I like listening to her sometimes, and my brother, Shaun (age 7), likes conducting her while she plays tunes (he likes bossing people about!)

We all love funky music and saxophones! I created this music myself (in the video below) on Mum's computer. I think it's really cool, and I got all my friends (the Cookie Monster and Monkey and Buzz the giant Bee) to be in the video with me - oh, and my brother as well!

Do you like my hat?!"

Mum says: "Garageband is a cool program to help create music, so easy that literally a child can do it. And mine did, and had a lot of fun doing so as well!"





4 comments:

Dina said...

Brilliant!

WeAreLovingIt said...

Glad you liked it :)

Helloitsgemma said...

lovely blog. My son has one of those saxaphones as well - because his Daddy has a saxaphone too.

WeAreLovingIt said...

Hey Gemma, nice to meet you. They're cool aren't they! It's good to try to get them interested in music when little.